Today is a super quick recipe to jazz up some pretzels for a lovely sweet–toothed snack!
30minutes preparation; 30minutes refrigeration; makes 10
1 box of mini Pretzels
150g chocolate (dark for a healthier choice) broken into pieces
Hundreds and Thousands/Sprinkles
1) Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2) Line a flat baking tray with greaseproof paper.
3) DIp the pretzels, one at a time, in the melted chocolate. Use a skewer or teaspoon to avoid chocolate fingerprints!
4) Sprinkle hundreds and thousands all over the pretzels.
5) Leave the tray in the fridge until the chocolate gardens
I hope you guys enjoyed this little recipe!