Today I wanted to share my recipe for Chocolate Muffins!
15minutes preparation; 20minutes cooking; makes about 15
300g self–raising flour
150g dark chocolate (broken into small pieces)
1 medium egg
1tsp vanilla extract
125ml vegetable oil
1) Preheat the Oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2) Mix the egg, milk and oil together.
3) Combine the flour with the sugar and vanilla extract. Add the egg mix to the flour mix and stir well, eliminating as many lumps as possible.
4) Add the broken up chocolate and mix well
5) Pour the mixture into muffin cases and bake for about 20 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
Let me know if you guys tried this recipe and if you made any alterations? Did you use a different type of chocolate? Did you put some fruit in there aswell?