I thought a great non–beauty related post for my series would be a Reading List. I’m going to share my reading list with you guys as well as any books I suggest, and my opinions on books I have recently read or am currently reading. I hope you guys enjoy this!
– Noughts and Crosses (and An Eye For An Eye) by Malorie Blackman. I am reading the special edition of Noughts and Crosses which includes An Eye For An Eye. This is the first (and second) book in the series. I highly recommend this book.
– Passion by Lauren Kate. This is the third book in the Fallen Series. I highly recommend this whole series.
– A Series Of Unfortunate Events Book 5 The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket. I started off loving the series, but I have held off continuing this book before I’ve even got into it. Past the first book they explain what has already happened in the series and things about the characters that you already know if you have read the series so far. It’s got to the point where it’s annoying me so much, that I will probably not be able to continue the series. If this is not a problem for you then I do recommend this series (or at least what I’ve read so far of it.)
– Cathy’s Book by Steward Weisman Brigg. I haven’t finished this book but I am really enjoying it. When I want to read a book that is much more relaxed with no real big suspense or anything, then I always grab this book.
– Knife Edge by Malorie Blackman. Official Second Book in the series as An Eye For An Eye was only briefly available and was written after this book but written in the time between Noughts and Crosses and Knife Edge.
– Checkmate by Malorie Blackman. Last Book in the Noughts and Crosses series
– Rapture by Lauren Kate. Final Book in the Fallen series
– The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling
Let me know if you have read any of the books I’ve mentioned and what you thought of them.
Also let me know in the comments if there are any books you recommend for me or others to read!
YouTube (message): http://www.YouTube.com/emmasaurusofficial