Hey everyone. As I’ve been doing my summer series throughout June, I’ve pretty much explained everything I would have put into a favourites post. Instead, I am going to do a haul post on what I bought throughout June! Im just going to list the product information and maybe a little bit about it.
– Asda Waxfill Jar Candle in Spring Daisy. Really fresh scented yellow candle in a cute lid jar with a little yellow ribbon bow. Burns for 22hrs and was £3.
– Boots Cleansing Wipes £1.50 each or currently 3 for £3. I got 2 packs of Cucumber wipes and 1 pack of Fragrance Free wipes. All contain 25 wipes. Really refreshing and soft, but removes even heavy eye makeup.
– Sinful Colors Professional can be found at Boots for £1.99. I got the nail polish shades Glass Pink and Mint Apple. They look really lovely but unfortunately they are both gifts.
– Running Shorts from Primark. I got the black ones with white trim and drawstring waistband in a size 10. These were only £4 and are perfect for summer.
– Strappy Pyjama Top from Primark. It is a thin navy top with lace and small floral patterning; and it also has extra bra support. This was only £3.50.
– Dove Summer Glow Self Tan Lotion. I’ve spoken about this a lot already but I picked up a new bottle from Superdrug for about £2.50.
– Superdrug Anti Blemish Gel. I used this before and for some reason stopped using it. This is one of my favourite spot treatments so I repurchased it for £2.
– Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL Luminance in L76 Ultra Violet. This is just the dye I always use from Superdrug. I repurchased it for about the 4th time to redye my hair before the holidays. This is between £5 and £6.
– Thorntons Premium Collection. For my friends birthday I bought a box of Premium Collection chocolates from a Thorntons shop near me. They are having a massive sale so this was only £2.99
I hope you guys enjoyed my little haul and are having a great start to July!