Today I thought I would share with you some stuff I have bought over the past couple of weeks. I have tried some products but not others, so I won’t tell you what I think about them; just some general information about each product. I am uploading this on my tablet due to some technical issues with my laptop, so I cannot add any images; but if you want to find out what the products look like you can search them into Google or Superdrug (where I got everything). Okay, so lets get into it!
– Collection 2000 nail polish remover. This is a repurchase for me, and I love this. It does have acetone so it isn’t the best for your nails, but it is really good – even for removing glitter and textured nail polishes. This was about £1.99 or £2.99.
– Barry M Nail Paint – Fushia. I am trying to build up my Barry M collection as I only have a few, and I needed a new hot pink colour after finishing mine, so I thought I would try this one out. The colour is so vibrant and I love the formulas of the Barry M Nail Paints. This was £2.99.
– Barry M Nail Gelly – Satsuma. As I am trying to build my Barry M collection, I thought it would be an amazing idea to pick up one of their gelly nail paints. As I don’t actually have an orange in my nail collection, I thought I would pick up this polish! This was £3.99.
– MUA Pro Brow Kit. This is the first proper brow kit I’ve bought, so I thought I would start at a cheap yet recommended product. It comes with small tweezers, a double-ended brow brush, three different brow powders and a brow wax. It is a really good product, especially for highstreet/drugstore and is only £3.50.
– MUA 3in1 contour liner. I needed a new eyeliner and thought I would check this out. It’s like one of the twist-pencils but it is in a thin rectangular shape which makes it amazing for top liner and wings. The texture is so soft and creamy and is just a really nice eyeliner. It is also only £1.50!
– MUA single eyeshadow – Pearl. Don’t be fooled by the name. It’s a really nice gold-glitter eyeshadow. I needed one of these and thought I would try this one. I really like it and it’s only £1.
– Sure Women Compressed Clear Pure Crystal Deodorant. I prefer to use roll-on deodorants because they are better for the environment, but I needed a spray for after PE at school, so I thought I would just try this one. It smells really nice and is in the cute compressed size. This was £1.99
So yeah, that is my mini collective haul! Hope you enjoyed!