Today I thought I’d bring you my March Favourites. I’ve not bought many new things this month, what with my birthday coming up in about a 3 weeks, so most of this is just things I’ve been loving and things I want to tell you all about. I always have beauty products in my favourites, as well as quite a few more random items!
– MUA Gel Eyeliner (Underground – Black). This is my favourite Gel Eyeliner at the moment. It was £3 from Superdrug with is really cheap and when you actually look at it and see how little you use, it has so much product! It’s not one of those where it looks like it has loads but you end up having to use loads each time. It also comes with a small brush in the top (looks like a lip brush) but you can just as easily use any other eyeliner brush you want.
– 17 Lipstick in 15 Heather Pink. I have been loving this lipstick this month, mostly because of the colour. It is the perfect slot between a soft red and a rich pink. The texture is really soft and creamy which has been great to keep my lips soft and stop them being chapped whilst it’s still quite cold.
– 2True 3in1 Concealer. This is one of my favourite liquid concealers and it’s so so cheap. My favourite is an Avon liquid concealer, but they aren’t currently selling it so I had to find something else. I use the lightest or 2nd lightest shades. The 2nd lightest shade is better for blending into foundation, whereas the lightest shade is great to use as a highlight aswell.
– Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. This month, I have definitely been getting more spots and blemishes so I thought I would invest in a medium – high coverage foundation. There are too many good things to say about this foundation. I will say that one of the things that drew me to it was the SPF 18. I am in shade Ivory, but once that has gone, I may try the Classic Ivory which is slightly lighter. Ivory is a good colour for me, and I have very pale skin, but I cannot build it up at all because it becomes too dark.
– 10ml Attitude Fragrance in Dewberry. I got this little spray for Christmas and only just got around to using it around the start of March. This is such a lovely feminine fragrance. It is really hard to describe but it’s a very floral scent that has a bit of fruityness in there.
– VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray. I needed a new heat spray so I thought I’d give this ago. There isn’t much to say, but I do think it’s a really really good spray, and gives your hair a great hold of volume afterwards. There is also a nifty little locking system on the spray top so that it doesn’t accidentally get sprayed everywhere!
– Trebor Softmints. This is very random, but I have fallen in love with these. I used to have these when I was very little but never knew their name. I have the green ones which are peppermint. If you’ve never had them they are basically like an edible chewing gum. They have a hard ‘shell’ and are really chewy and soft. Hint: If you can find them, get the pot of them. I got a pot (contains 5o mints!) for £1 (not on sale), whereas a normal tube think is about 80 pence.
– Adorkable by Sarra Manning. I just recently finished this book, and I really recommend it to you guys! I’m really bad at explaining what books are about, so I’ll just share the blurb: Welcome to the dorkside. It’s going to be a bumpy ride….. Jeane Smith’s a blogger, a dreamer, a dare-to-dreamer, a jumble sale queen, CEO of her own lifestyle brand and has half a million followers on Twitter. Michael Lee’s a star of school, stage and playing field. A golden boy in a Jack Wills hoodie. They have nothing in common but a pair of cheating exes. So why can’t they stop snogging? – It is a really really good book, and isn’t as much like a chickflick as you expect.
My final favourite is something I have rediscovered. I never stopped listening to it, but just recently fell in love with it again. Since My Chemical Romance broke up, I have been listening to all their albums all over again. Anyway, the album I’m raving about is Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. I just love this album. It’s so pure and so full of emotion…… I just love it.
Anyway guys, I hope you enjoyed my March Favourites. If there are any categories you would like me to include in my new favourites, then please let me know.
email me for anything at all on: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am always here you every single one of you – this may sound out of the blue, but a lot of things have happened recently, and a couple of people I know have taken their own lives, and I just want to make sure that I am always here for any of you who want to talk – no matter what it’s about or who you are – I’m here XxxX