I thought it would different and fun to do a tag today! Plus it may help you to know a little bit more about me.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? Looking into someones eyes when I’m telling them how I feel. Mainly because of my anxiety (let me know if you want a post on my anxiety).
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? I’m angry way too much of the time, although it is mostly more depression than anger. But I would say the last time was last night, probably because of something to do with my parents. No I don’t feel the same way still, although I did for the rest of the evening.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? Can I make a group phone call to everyone and tell them I love them? Although, I have a chronic fear of flying…. so that wouldn’t happen.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? I would tell my friends and family, because they deserve to know. I would be extremely afraid, but I would do everything I’ve ever wanted to do in my life.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. Trust. Because to be successful with love, you need trust. And trust is essential for any kind of relationship – whether it’s friends, family, or even with your boss!
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? Yes, mainly because I love animals more than anything. And if my boss isn’t reasonable enough to make an exception for saving an animals life, then I would much rather find a better boss to work for.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? The one I love the most, because trust is more or less everything to me. If trust is broken, it’s too hard to mend alot of the time.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? It would depend if I felt the same. Either way, I would tell them – they are my best friend and we have so much trust between us.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? Probably not, seeing as the last person, I only met once. It sounds harsh, but the difference between 1 hour and 1 year is a lot. There is a lot someone can say/do in an hour…. but even more in a year.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? I like to think so. I’m pretty much want people want in a friend.
11. Does love = sex? No
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? It would depend on the circumstances. There may be another reason as to why they have been chosen to leave. I may also have no other means of income to support my family.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? Probably to tell my boyfriend that I needed a break because of personal stuff going on and I wasn’t sure how I felt about ‘us’. It was really really hard though.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? I’m not sure. It’s always really hard to tell someone you love them, because of the fear of rejection. But then it’s also really hard to turn down someone who has worked so hard and got the guts to tell you that they like you.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? I wouldn’t say it was the hardest, but it would be extremely hard to give up – or I would have already done it. But self-injury. I don’t want to go into too much detail at the moment (let me know if you want a post on it) but it’s my cope method, for literally everything now.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? Today I told one of my best friends that I love her. It was one of those serious joke things. I had to send her a mean bullying text for a school project so afterwards I told her that I love her.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? Not sure really. Probably just any time I’ve done something I wish I hadn’t – for whatever reason. Because it happens alot.
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you? Anyone really. Honestly.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not? No, because I don’t know how. But if I did, I would. Because regardless of their status – they are still a person.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? Oh gosh. I really wouldn’t know for this. I may get hate for saying this, but probably the newborn because although they are still as equally loved as much as any other person, they haven’t developed as much of a ‘life’ as my grandmother. It’s hard to explain. But if I was in this situation, I really wouldn’t know.
22. Are you old fashioned? Not really know. It would depend in what context.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? I don’t generally expect anything back from people. I mean I don’t expect people to be mean in return, but I expect at least normal common courtesy.
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? True Love with a broken heart guarantee because of the experience. I would much prefer to have an unsuccessful experience, then never know what it was like to find true love.
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? Ooo. Thats a tough one. I’d wish….. for more wishes!
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this, and it gave you something to think about. If you have a blog post/youtube video of this tag please leave a link in the comments, or if you would like to answers some of the questions, please do the same or email them to me!
email me on: email@example.com
P.S. If any of you have any posts or topics you would like me to talk about, then please let me know one way or another and I will make sure I do them for you!