So, I’ve been thinking with my friend a lot over the past couple of years or so, and I have just about finished with my full tattoo plan (drawings, placement etc.) and thought it was a great time to share it with you guys. Because there is quite a lot, I will try to describe them to you as best as I can and give you the placement.
Okay, so to start with, I want a top sleeve on my left arm:
1) The quote “Awake and Unafraid” from the My Chemical Romance song, Famous Last Words.
2) The word ‘Always’ (Harry Potter). I want the ‘A’ to be the Deathly Hallows sign with Harry’s scar instead of the elder wand.
3) The black widow spider from the My Chemical Romance album ‘Danger Days…’
4) The word ‘Lumos’ with a wand and some stars. This is to represent both the, Harry Potter quote “Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light” and the My Chemical Romance lyric “Never let them take the light behind your eyes”.
5) A swirly bird/dove carrying a banner with ‘Mum & Dad’ written on it.
6) I want my main arm piece to be a swirly heart lock with lots of ribbon, and the key attached to the ribbon. The lock will be open with lots of butterflies coming out of it.
7) A small dream catcher.
8) A small 3D heart on a cloud.
Now I’ll move on to the other tattoos. I’ll describe them and say where each one will be situated.
1) A thorn anklet with a couple of daisies – ankle
2) A rose with a branch, thorns and leaves – right shoulder (back)
3) ‘Never Give Up’ in swirly lettering – inside of my left wrist
4) ‘The World Is Ugly’ (My Chemical Romance song) – lower back
5) Peter Pan silhouette to represent ‘forever young’ – behind left ear
6) A group of swirls and stars – outer side of my right foot
7) A sketch of Gerard Way’s ‘Electro-cat’ – behind right ear
8) Large butterfly with streams of purple glitter behind – back
9) A small playing card with a swirly red border. Ace of Hearts on top right corners and a large heart in the middle. Large red rose on top left corner with vine coming over the bottom right corner with a droplet of blood – thigh piece (right)
10) A Heart with swirls and a star – horizontally along the side of my left wrist/lower arm
I know there are a lot – Please no hate on this post. This is what I like, and my own opinion on what I want for my own body. If you don’t have anything nice to say about them, then please do not waste your time saying anything at all XxxX If you have any tattoo ideas, or tattoos you already have, feel free to let me know, or even email me pictures! I’d love to see your own creative body art XxxX
email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org