Okay, so I saw this on Claire Farrell’s blog ‘Doing It Write Now’ (Link at the end) and thought I’d give it a go!
1. What time did you get up this morning? Seven prompt. School starts at about twenty to nine, but it takes me forever to get ready, eat and do my hair and makeup. Plus the fifteen minute walk to school!
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare. I can’t stand it too rare, and even more so really well done steak.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I went to see Beautiful Creatures a couple of weeks ago with some of my friends. That was really good – I expected it to be amazing, and it exceeded my expectations!
4. What is your favourite TV show? The Big Bang Theory. And before you ask – Sheldon is my favourite, followed by Raj.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I’ve always had a love for Ireland (Irish accents actually) and Australia. I may not fare well with the Australian weather as I sometimes burn quite bad in the sun, and I do love the snow!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Today, I had a Pan au Chocolat – which if you don’t know is basically this french bread/pastry thing with chocolate in it. Although at weekends I have homemade pancakes.
7. What is your favourite food? I don’t actually have a favourite food…. unsure if that’s strange. I love pasta….. and chicken goujons….. and cheese….. and garlic baguettes….. then you get started on the sweet things! I’m going to be random and say strawberries and mango dipped in melted dark chocolate. Yep.
8. Foods you dislike? Chili – a lot of spicy things. I dislike Turkish Delight massively! There are so many foods I dislike I can’t think of any! I love all fruit though. I am actually a very fussy eater – I don’t like to try new things, and prefer to stick to the food I know and love.
9. Favourite place to eat? I don’t really eat out, as I have slight social anxiety. But I guess I would have to say KFC carpark. Everytime I go out with my parents, we have KFC for lunch. But we park in the carpark whilst my mum goes in to get the food, and we all eat in the car. It’s nicer than it sounds – it’s very private and personal.
10. Favourite Dressing? Not a fan at all. I prefer things plain. Like pasta – always plain.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Considering I’m under age and can’t drive, I drive roller skates.
12. What are your favourite clothes? Anything with converse. I love shorts and leggings and skinny jeans. I love long sleeve tops, short sleeve tops, shirts, cami’s…… I love hoodies, cardigans, woolly jumpers…… I have too many clothes and I love them all basically.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Anywhere considering I can’t go abroad on holiday – the closest I’ve been is Disneyland Paris and other places in France on a day trips. But I would probably choose either America somewhere or Australia.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Ever since the first time I heard this i’ve always said 1/2 empty, and it’s stuck, so I’ll go with that.
15. Where would you want to retire? At home – where ever I am at the time. Not much really on the matter.
16. Favourite time of the day? 2.45. It’s when my school ends. It’s a great time because you still have more or less the whole afternoon and evening left to do whatever you want (or need) to do!
17. Where were you born? Where I am now. I’ve never once moved house. My parents moved into a house when they got married, and we are all still in that same house now.
18. What is your favourite sport to watch? I hate sport. I really really do. So I don’t watch any sport – other than the Olympics, which I then only like equestrian and gymnastics.
19. What is my favourite fragrance? I really like any of the Impulse fragrances. I’ve always had a bottle of Charlie White – it was the first perfume I ever got and I still have the fragrance. I also really like So……? In Love. It’s so beautiful and I have a matching lipbalm!
20. What is your favourite face cream? I’m not a fan of face creams, because I have really combination skin. I have an extremely large dry patch, but my whole face gets really oily. So at the moment, which I am loving, is the Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturiser for Oily/Combination Skin.
21. Favourite Baby/Kids products? erm….. I like baby oil……. it’s an amazing makeup remover!
22. People watcher? yes, totally. It may have something to do with my social anxiety – how I feel like people are watching me, and I feel very self-conscious, so I watch others….. I sound weird…
23. Are you a morning or night person? I’d say morning. I’m not amazing in the morning, but once I’m up and my makeup’s done, I’m fine! I’m not keen on the night. I get very scared, and night means sleep, which is not good with minor insomnia.
24. Do you have any pets? A dog. She’s a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Blenheim, called Maddie
25. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? Currently finishing my recovery after a week off school with the flu
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be either a vet or a fashion designer. Never followed either of them through – right now my dream is to go into clinical psychology.
27. What is your favourite memory? Probably going on a 3 hour journey there and then back to Leicester to pick up my puppy! It was such an exciting and life changing day for me.
28. Are you a cat or a dog person? definitely a dog person. I’ve never really had a warming to cats. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I think they are cute and love stroking my friend’s cats, but I wouldn’t want one myself. I’ve always stood by the quote “A dog is a man’s best friend”… or a woman’s!
29. Are you married? Nope. Can’t legally marry yet anyway! Although I do have a boyfriend
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always. Period.
31. Been in a car accident? Nope *touch wood*
32. Any pet peeves? I am generally a very grumpy person, for various reasons – I don’t know if it is just completely being a teen, or if it’s just my personality. I can’t stand attention-seekers, or people or put others down – for any reason, or people who completely copy others. For example at my school, as probably at most schools, you have that group of ‘popular’ girls who think they are the best and blah blah blah. Well, in our school, you have a group of them and they all look identical – all same dyed hair colour, same makeup, same uniform twirks….. I also have a peeve for when people, when reading, fold one page in half backwards….. grrr – treat your books with some respect! I also hate it when people claim to be the ‘No.1 fan’ of something when they barely know anything about it. Like, I haven’t read the Harry Potter books (although I’m planning to) because I just haven’t had time to sit and read each one after each other; but there is the person at my school who claims to be the biggest Potterhead ever – she’s not read the books, not been to Harry Potter Studio Tour, not got anything related to them, and hasn’t even seen all the films!
33. Favourite Pizza Topping? I’m not the world’s biggest pizza fan, and I normally just stick with plain ol’ margarita, but sometimes I have more adventurous with meat-feasts or a little bit of pepperoni.
34. Favourite Flower? White roses.
35. Favourite Ice Cream? Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough – oh my gosh! But I love pretty much any ice cream – I will never grow up from loving a good Smartie’s Pop-Up; but I am more than happy with a classic cheap box of ice cream with strawberry, chocolate and vanilla!
36. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant? KFC. I always go to KFC for lunch with my parents. We once bought a family bucket (meant for six people) which we ate for tea, between only the three of us!
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Never. Although I imagine, when I’m old enough, it will be a lot.
38. From whom did you get your last email? YouNow
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Amazon! Then I don’t have to limit what I can get! But I could go with Lush…. Primark…. New Look….. Superdrug….. WhSmiths….
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I’ve started listening to all the songs I used to rock out to as a little one – mostly Busted and Mcfly!
41. Like your job? I don’t have a job – but I dislike school. It’s not unbearable – but it’s pretty bad to be honest – I’ve realised within the past couple of months, that I can not wait until I leave!
42. Broccoli? Yeah, go on. Not my favourite, but I have no problem with it at all!
43. What was your favourite vacation? I’ve never had an abroad holiday, but I went to a caravan park, with the nicest beach and the most amazing, bath-like outdoor pool!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Well, I’ve never properly been out to dinner for a long long time, but the last time i’ve had a meal out with someone, was at Christmas with my best friend in Frankie and Benny’s.
45. What are you listening to right now? On repeat: Star Girl by Mcfly; Thing’s I’ll never say by Avril Lavigne; Crashed the Wedding by Busted; Thanks for the memories by Fall Out Boy; and Year 3000 by Busted.
46. What is your favourite colour? Purple….. not because that is the colour of my hair and my room….. pft!
47. How many tattoos do you have? None, sadly. But I absolutly adore them and anyone with them! I have a lot planned, which I will make a different post on – so far I have a list of 17 – I want them pretty much everyone, plus a half-sleeve on the top of my left arm!
48. Coffee drinker? Nope. Can’t stand the stuff. I don’t drink anything hot, except like 3 hot chocolates a year….
And done! Well done if you read to the end! Let me know if you would like to see more Tags!
Where I got the Tag: http://doingitwritenow.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/blog-tag-48-questions/
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org for anything what so ever – problems for the blog or anything at all you wish to talk about – I’m always here XxxX